Data protection declaration1. Preamble The following explains which of your data is collected, processed and used, when and for what purpose. This is to explain to you how the protection of your personal data is guaranteed. Von Hohensee Immobilien GmbH only collects, processes and uses personal data if you have given your consent or if a law permits this. This data protection declaration can be retrieved, saved and printed at any time under the URL https://vonhohenseeimmobilien.de/en/data-protection-declaration. 2. Responsible authority Responsible authority within the meaning of the data protection laws is: Von Hohensee Immobilien GmbH Paulsborner Straße 3 10709 Berlin If you have general questions or suggestions regarding data protection, you can contact Von Hohensee Immobilien GmbH at any time by telephone at 0049 (0)151 262 514 95 or by e-mail at email@example.com melden. 3. Collection, processing and use of personal data You can visit www.vonhohenseeimmobilien.de , without providing any personal information. We collect, store, modify or transmit personal data or use this as a means of fulfilling own business purposes if this is necessary for the establishment, execution or termination of a legal transactional or similar obligation. These include:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Your concern (search queries or marketing requests for real estate)
- Documents sent by you containing personal data
- Approval data protection clause
This data is collected, processed and used by Hohensee Immobilien GmbH in order to contact you and to check your inquiry for a marketing, purchase or rental transaction.Type of provision of personal data and the consequences of refusal The provision of personal data by the user is voluntary. You are free to decide whether you wish to make personal data available for Hohensee Immobilien, and you can subsequently revoke your consent to the processing of personal data that has already been made available. Accessing data Personal data are processed by Von Hohensee Immobilien, in particular by:
- Employees and consultants who are authorized to manage the website and provide the related services (e.g. customer service, IT department, etc.);
- employees and consultants in marketing, finance, administration and accounting and other relevant departments of Hohensee Immobilien;
- third-party companies (e.g. IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which Hohensee Immobilien has outsourced order processing services;
- Providers who offer real estate as part of the real estate search and to whom the user sends a contact request.
- In the event of the fulfilment of legal obligations or obligations arising from regulations and guidelines of national or European legislation;
- for defence in court in the event of a legal dispute.
- Cancellation (or to be forgotten)
- Restriction of processing
- Data transferability
- Objection to the processing of your personal data
- Right of appeal to supervisory authorities
We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, full protection against all dangers is not possible.
The site uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as encryption for some purposes. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet.6. Communication channels E-Mail and forms
If you contact us by e-mail or via a form, we will use the personal data you have provided only to process your specific request. The given data will be treated confidentially.7. Transfer of personal data Furthermore, we will not pass on personal data without your express consent, unless we are legally permitted to do so, e.g. if we are legally obliged to disclose data (information to law enforcement authorities and courts; information to public authorities that receive data on the basis of statutory regulations, e.g. social insurance carriers, financial authorities, etc.) or if we involve third parties that are obliged to maintain professional secrecy in order to enforce our claims. 8. Amendment of the data protection declaration